• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Atlanta

I went there once. I'd consider flying in if having to ride MARTA all the way into the city isn't involved.

I went there once. I'd consider flying in if having to ride MARTA all the way into the city isn't involved.

MARTA is where you out of towners go to get the true Atlanta experience!

The only problem I ever had on MARTA was when I was in high school being an idiot within ear shot of a MARTA cop. I probably only kind of deserved it.

I though about getting more tbrickers to come to Caffeine & Octane at Perimeter Mall. Its the first Sunday of every month. There is a small Volvo turn out there. A few VS guys. I'd be nice to have a few more rwd cars show up.

I'm down for any other ATL meet though

I though about getting more tbrickers to come to Caffeine & Octane at Perimeter Mall. Its the first Sunday of every month. There is a small Volvo turn out there. A few VS guys. I'd be nice to have a few more rwd cars show up.

I'm down for any other ATL meet though

I was thinking about going to the July one. My work is the BMW sponsor but I've never been since it's so damn early in the morning.

Am I allowed to join you guys? Or have I already disgraced myself in the forums too much to deserve that honour?

Back