• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I Kinda Bought a 945 Turbo - Part 2

Updates. I have a plan I think...
I’ve ordered the Lucacarmods lift kit. Going to be on 235/65R17 tires. Picked up a set of strut cores to modify, so I have a set to revert back to this lowered stance later. I’ve ordered a leather repair kit. Also researching changing interior colours since the dash is so faded and I’m already going to be restoring the seats. I’m debating swapping carpets or just dying them because they are heavily stained.

Coming soon-
Finally fixing the speedometer LOL
4 new brake calipers RF is seized and my guess the other 3 won’t bleed may as well do flex lines.
Repairing the exhaust using parts from a 3” stainless kit that was custom made for another car.
Replacing the windshield and repairing the rust around the windshield.
Valve cover gasket. Install the Yoshifab catch can mod. That will also get that leak under control hopefully.
Finish the refinish of the wheels they will be bright silver.

Stainless kit didn’t work out. Ordered OE exhaust from Volvo which just arrived today. I’m not dropping 700$ on a catalytic converter from Volvo, so I’ll have to figure something else out. Lift kit still hasn’t arrived, I’ve Ordered Kaplhenke Camber plates on the way hopefully? Haven’t heard back from Ben. https://imgur.com/gallery/3JJUUFo

Last edited:
Replaced the AC condenser for a massive leak today. Now after some messing around with the wiring… I have AC. Major voltage drop from the climate unit to the switch circuit. So currently running a bypass out the door then into the engine bay. Basically no power to the low pressure switch on the accumulator under 3V that circuit then runs to the high pressure switch on the Condenser then to the A/C compressor. I’ve ordered both high and low pressure switches and a new accumulator. https://imgur.com/gallery/d1SNVMv

Back