• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals May 17-19 2013!

I am going to be in the vendors area with Parramore Enterpises. We are going to have loads of parts for all RWD cars. Lots more 240 stuff this year--but also a good selection of stuff for pushrod cars and some 700 series. Ask for Eric (bwe243) for a special TB discount!! The goal this year is to move inventory!

See you there!

I was thinking the same. What are you driving down Jim? I noticed you have like a 12 hour drive! I'll be going to this for my 1st time also.

Going to be riding out in a buddy's TDI vanillamobile. Also, my name is Tom. :)

I am going to be in the vendors area with Parramore Enterpises. We are going to have loads of parts for all RWD cars. Lots more 240 stuff this year--but also a good selection of stuff for pushrod cars and some 700 series. Ask for Eric (bwe243) for a special TB discount!! The goal this year is to move inventory!

See you there!

Making a mental note to bring lots of cash. I wouldn't mind taking some inventory off your hands.

What time can you buy camping/weekend passes Untill at the gate? I plan on arriving Friday night late possibly as late as 10pm. Will I be able to get in? I did not pre register.

Making a mental note to bring lots of cash. I wouldn't mind taking some inventory off your hands.[/QUOTE]

Yeah please do, should be setting up early Friday morning.

Here is a small taste I received in an email this morning:

Eric-

Too much to list. but lots New radiators, lots of used gauges, ECU's, radio's NOS 122 fenders, exhausts, carpet sets, cargo covers, air deflectors, Boxes and boxes, van and trailer will be loaded.. 210 body panels, 544 floor mats, $5, 20, 40 and 65.00 rows..

I did find out that our neighbor will be bringing most of the 7/9 parts (we tend to deal in pushrod cars)

Here is a small taste I received in an email this morning:

Eric-

Too much to list. but lots New radiators, lots of used gauges, ECU's, radio's NOS 122 fenders, exhausts, carpet sets, cargo covers, air deflectors, Boxes and boxes, van and trailer will be loaded.. 210 body panels, 544 floor mats, $5, 20, 40 and 65.00 rows..

I did find out that our neighbor will be bringing most of the 7/9 parts (we tend to deal in pushrod cars)

I really wish I still owned an acoustic :/ Perhaps I will bring an inverter and run the marshall and my tele off the cigarette lighter :lol:

Lol I should do that. Sunn stack and Kramer Pacer. Blow out some windows.

I should have two acoustics with me if anyone wants to jam. Just find me. I'll have the loud as ****, lowered purple 965. Haha.

Back