• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals May 17-19 2013!

Go to the store and buy one for $4? You will use it again...

Can't find the angled ones around here guess I can bend a set of straight ones ... Not sure on the specs warm vs cold either. Figured someone would know with experence shimming a head as I have not come across that yet.

Ill Nvm ill just look up the specs in the Volvo repair books ... Since 90% of the information on here isn't accurate.

Straight ones will give you an inaccurate reading because they have to bend. I'll see if I can dig my angled ones up somewhere.

I am going to carlisle for first time in years, riding up with pete< Flying Tog, to look at and hoopefully purchase a 745Ti, cant wait, wish I was bring the 142 for the autox but cant drive two cars home.
JERIC

Locked and Loaded.
uEy8btv.jpg

Anyone else bringing kids? We haven't been to Carlisle since our little girl arrived but she is four now and says she wants to go see the Volvos. However, I'm not letting her fill my '81 with goldfish cracker crumbs so we are bringing my beat up daily - if you want your car to look even better than it doubtless already does, park next to me!

Got to Carlisle this morning. I've got a vendor booth set up in spot D63. Come over and buy my junk. I've got a bunch of stuff that I need to get rid of and I provide a tbricks discount.

Got to Carlisle this morning. I've got a vendor booth set up in spot D63. Come over and buy my junk. I've got a bunch of stuff that I need to get rid of and I provide a tbricks discount.

I will come check it out. what hours will you be set up friday and saturday?

I made what seems like it'll be a killer mix for the nights. Idk if anyone here is into EDM, but I have some pretty hot stuff lined up. I just need to find someone with a loud system to plug into.

Back