• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vintage 140 Series Group on TB

districtmotors

Hi! I have quite a bit of great 140 stuff for sale... is there a group on here made up of you guys? Please let me know!

Rebuilt engine
Block
Stromberg 175 carb
Wheel arches
Starter
More to come..

I love my '71 164. Lots of power, and mine's a stick, so it has a VERY solid, satisfying shifter.

I would love to see a sub-group.

Dave Riedle

Neither am I. You can get a 2 series anywhere just go on college campus and snag one. A 1 series? Yeah no way good luck with finding one well done. That is why I am never parting with mine. I love my dashboard and long shift. I don't want a dashboard that looks like the same **** from 1974 into the 90's NO THANKS!

:ninja:
Not everyone.
:ninja:

I'm a closet owner. The car is in the barn gathering the barn find street cred. It's a 69 145S. Originally a CA car via Oregon and shipped here in the 90s. We bought it from a guy up near Princeton who only drove 140 series. He said when it was time for another car he would buy one in Oregon and drive or ship it home to NJ.

He gave up on ours because of the dead engine. But it has genuine CA custom stuff done to it that made it so we had to have it just like the guy in Princeton. He bought it in Oregon and had it shipped here thinking he would do the engine but instead he bought another wagon. The custom things range from silly like coins in the dash knobs to a tooled leather dash face. Wink mirror and a bullet type fender mirror. On the outside it had the grill modified to take GT style driving lights, old IPD alloys, and a hella rear backup light that I sadly broke. Got a volvo dashtop tach stashed for it, too. Well now the closet is open. lol.

http://www.kgtrimning.org/accessories/screws-nuts-washers/sb620.html

4615084-origpic-1dc47a.jpg

1973 b20f. I believe is 6 bolt. I guess I really just need the size. I've had some difficulty finding the right size. Also pressure plate bolts. Thanks for the newby help.

Back