• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Off chance anyone might have a front set of Bilstein HDs for a 700/900? Looking to match the used set of rear shocks I just found, as my dad's wagon desperately needs suspension. :S

For the meet up on July 23rd. There is the mall near or the industrial complex with North Paw and Tinhouse Breweries.

As a new location suggestion?

For the meet up on July 23rd. There is the mall near or the industrial complex with North Paw and Tinhouse Breweries.

As a new location suggestion?

Sounds good Jason.
With the lack of interest expressed so far and it being just a month after the last meet im not going to make an event here or on facebook for saturday. I'll let the contacts i have through instagram and facebook know we are going to meet though.
What time works for everyone?

Meets are fun!!

Anyone going to Koltan's (driftsandlifts) meet in chilliwack?

He just changed the date to the 17th of september at 730pm.

He's got the event posted in the western canada volvo group on facebook.

I plan on going.

Free Volvo scrap.
Tailgate and front pass fender.

XJYm8LUl.jpg

xeBo4ZMl.jpg

Yeah, I just saw the price drop too!

What is happening? The years of 240's being that price passed 10 years ago. The last 242 that was for sale in the lower mainland was that beige one which ended up getting totaled within a month or so of being bought. A year ago or so maybe?? The asking price for that was between 5 and 6 if i remeber correctly.

New meet.

Going to plan another get together for November 13th.

I'll make an event this week and link to it here.

I met a bunch of the local drift guys last month at a meet out in chilliwack and will try to get them to come as well. Very interesting and very 'turbobricks' cars out there.

Back