• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

WM7.0 (The Last One)/Scotty's Bday/Erik's Bday - February 25th - 29th

We're not sure yet if we're going to take dually and trailer and camp somewhere or take some other vehicle (probably the wagoon) and stay in a hotel. (Sorry Scotty, we're too old and decrepit and unfun to crash on a floor/in a backyard)

But I want to I will make it happen.

Theres a huge bonfire at OB friday night. If Im not in jail Ill drive down.

Edit **** it Im in. Im going to reserve a spot at limekiln for sunday and monday. Anyone down to camp it up for a couple nights?

Last edited:
Alright. So who is going from SFO to slo and back? And when?
Thinking about flying in to SFO....

Or I could fly to la/sd if anyone wants a ride along?

Flying is cheaper than driving. Plus I really don't wanna take the 242 again.

Taro & others are coming into SFO and might be using my Caprice. If so, get with them and coordinate. The car is available to any and all who are interested. Only rules, don't destroy it and DON'T puke in it. Ever.

Booked and confirmed. Scotty this is gonna be a good one. Ansel needs to go now.

You need the car?

Alright she didn't fall for that one bit lol.
"Let's go to SLO"
"What's the occasion?"
"A celebration of our love"
"Really though..."
"Okay, there's a Volvo thing the same weekend..."

I'm going to come up Friday after work by myself! I'll take the 140 unless I psych myself out and take the Subaru instead.

Take the 140. If it has trouble call us, one or more of us will come rescue.

Theres a huge bonfire at OB friday night. If Im not in jail Ill drive down.

Edit **** it Im in. Im going to reserve a spot at limekiln for sunday and monday. Anyone down to camp it up for a couple nights?

OB is good for me, but got to be at work Monday morning. The ****ing VA doesn't wait.

Alright good point. If I'm going to make it up to WM again, I'm going to do it right!

damn skippy...

you got the digits, and the cars has been doing great, its only 100 miles, up your AAA membership, and enjoy the ride!

I ended up having to spend 8 hours in a classroom with a bunch of college girls that got busted drinking by undercover cops at a country music festival.

Last edited:
For 8hrs? wtf man that will drive you to drink again,lol.

$350 for a 6 hour alcohol class mixed in with anger management "students". It was interesting hearing naive 19 year girls explain why it was ok to use a fake ID all the way up to a guy saying he sued the Sheriffs for brutality after he elbowed a cop in the face.

Having a beer right now!

So the debate continues.

Find a hotel (Scotty how far away is a motel six?) or camp somewhere out of town since slo doesn't like campers.

Find a hotel means we can bring Volvo content - likely offroadvo since the wagon is just the wife's commuter and thus not exciting (that and it has some drone at highway speeds lol) - ni be forewarned camping or moteling, we will be bringing peach, and everyone be forwarned I can not leave her alone in a motel room (against hotel policies and she'd probably pitch a fuss anyway!)

Yeah I'm high maintenance.

Back