• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Myranesracing

Valve

Hi all,

I'm currently having a couple off communication issues with a company and wanted to know if anyone was having a similar issue recently or currently and if they could offer a solution. I'm dealing with my ranes in sweden.

I emailed them several times before spending money and they always came straight back to me very friendly etc. I also got a confirmation that my email had been sent via an auto email to my account.

As soon as the money changed hands, the auto confirmations stopped, iv tried emailing on about 5 occasions. Iv tried calling to no avail. Its all laid dormant for approx 2 months now.

Id rather not pull the plug and draw the funds back but if people have been dooped in the past I think it's my only choice.

Thanks in advance.

See if you can find alternative number. Use the domain information as a start.
This happened to me with one of the vendors on here. I called every number I could easily find at all hours, he was not happy but that's what you get for ignoring people who have sent you money. My next step was to get a friend to go visit him and ask him why he thought it was ok to take money and then ignore the customer. Oh and in my case the vendor thinks it was my fault and that I was in the wrong... Don't know how that works.

Ill have a dig about for one as it seems they do not answer the phone number that they gave on there website

It would have been great if he'd stated a lead time but hey ho.

I don't know how that works in your situation. Not sure how you could be in the wrong for paying money and expecting some communication haha.

Myranes Racing is the European RSI to me.. They do nice stuff but ****ing dont care about their customers.. If you cant drive by to get your things just let it be.. I tried 6 month real hard to order some stuff..

Myranes Racing is the European RSI to me.. They do nice stuff but ****ing dont care about their customers.. If you cant drive by to get your things just let it be.. I tried 6 month real hard to order some stuff..

Did you not recieve your items in the end? I'm kicking myself now as i had a friend pass through sweden 2 weeks back.

I eventually retrieved my money through paypal for this. Funnily enough the minute I pulled the money back I got an email straight through from myranes asking why I had cancelled the transaction... lol.

Back