• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Hausser Lowering Springs

Mr.Borrie

The Sneaky F*ing Ukrainian
Back in the good old 80's there was a company who thought it be fun to tune the cool new volvo 700 cars.

Among known bodykit they made lowering springs.. i just bought a used set of a Ex Hausser owner.. here's a pic of them.. the original colours where blue and green.. keep them oldskool 80's colours or paint them red or black?

here's a pic of them.. i already cleaned one spring of that nasty rust and ready for the antirust and paint :)

img0709sf7.jpg

Pc

Powder coat is the only way to go when you want long lasting no rust results. Most places will sandblast before coating, and keep it mellow unless your car color is something that matches.

Doesn't painting/powdercoating affect the spring rate (if only ever so minutely)...

I would paint them baby blue, with red and yellow polka dots........ only because you can.... and SHOULD.

Final! i thought the color of the car would be sweet. however i for now put them in a box with protection around it since the car is not running.. still though i share this last fase
photo0002ok7.jpg

I know, I know, But there is always other stuff to do.. and i never done anything like it so i like some help with them or read up on it before doing it

Back