• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2022-September 21-25

I need to talk with the new principal. I planned to leave early this year, but she might not be down with taking off 3 days. Mainly because I have some Dr. stuff too.
Original plan was dr office wed morning, then drive down. I?ll talk with her today.

Get the doctor to write you a prescription for rest, relaxation, and bbq.

word. I'll mention it on the sept. zoom for those attending. we can go heavier on the non-seafood components too. hey mike, when were you planning on rolling in to town?

I'm in for this, though preferably not cajun hot (pasty white guy here).

I have wed-thur-fri off. 9:30 dr visit in Salisbury md with a loaded vehicle.
Might get there late wed, maybe early turdsday. Depends on which route i take.
What incentive is there for wed night? Naked drum circle? Mountain luge? Mountain oysters?

Much excite.
171993719.jpg

I have wed-thur-fri off. 9:30 dr visit in Salisbury md with a loaded vehicle.
Might get there late wed, maybe early turdsday. Depends on which route i take.
What incentive is there for wed night? Naked drum circle? Mountain luge? Mountain oysters?

not sure. we're waffling on going up weds vs thurs ourselves. I'm not sure though if I'll get spousal allowance for that. I reckon what I'm sayin' is I'm not sure. about anything.

Hmm, it adds an hour and a half-ish to the drive to do do the Cherohala Skyway and Dragons Tail on the way. Only about half an hour for just the Dragons Tail.

Last edited:
Last year i took the blue ridge to roanoke. It wasn?t that slow. If i do that again it means i have to go around DC. So maybe i?ll take the tunnel to great dismal swamp, go to mooresville on the way, and show up by noon thursday.

Hmm, it adds an hour and a half-ish to the drive to do do the Cherohala Skyway and Dragons Tail on the way. Only about half an hour for just the Dragons Tail.

it adds an assload for us no matter how you slice that pie lol

This year, James Crawford/noz-e8tr is doing the shirts for us. If you want a shirt, the order cutoff date for shirt delivery at mountainmeet is September 5.

Sizes SM-XL are $13/shirt
2XL-3XL are $15/shirt
Email him if you need a larger size.

All shirts will be black with white printing.

To order, just send your money via PayPal to Customerservice@rabid-moose.com

INCLUDE THIS INFO IN THE PAYPAL NOTE
-That your order is for mountainmeet shirts
-Your name
-Your shirt size
-How many shirts you want

Don?t worry about shipping, they?ll all come to me and we?ll hand them out at the meet.

h1CMzXFh.jpg

Hey Guys. I've embedded a video on what the shirts will consist of. Basically the TB logo on the right sleeve, turbobricks text on left breast/pocket area and the plate design on the back. I'll keep this updated so you know I got your monies..

1) Ian Bill One - 2x
2) Jimmy McGlynn, One - Medium
3) Nick Hesketh One - Large
4) Dean Weigel - Three-XL One-L (4 shirts total)
5) Michael Perry - One Med and One- Large (2 shirts total)
6) John McRaven - One-XL
7) MikeSr - One - Medium
8) Kenny H - Two - 3xl
9) Propav8r - One-3X / Three -2XL / Two - Med / One - Large / One 2x (white) (8 Shirts Total)
10) jpbturbo - One - Large
11) Matt Harders - One -XL
12) Nate Spann - One - Small
13) vwbusman66. - two - 3x
14) Lee Hanna one - med

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ta0TkkMvGd0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
not sure. we're waffling on going up weds vs thurs ourselves. I'm not sure though if I'll get spousal allowance for that. I reckon what I'm sayin' is I'm not sure. about anything.

If you want to get philosophical the only thing we can be sure of is that we exist.

reminder, we're gonna talk about at 'air boil on the Sept. zoom call, so ifin' you's plannin on partaking, you need to be on it.

Back