• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

27th Annual iPd Garage Sale -- AKA Calling All Hoop-Tays

ATM's work fine for both my CIBC and Royal Bank cards as well as my brother's Scotia card. You card fails it would seem as any card with the "plus" sign on it should work.
I'm with TD.
It was just the one ATM I went to. The one at Safeway worked perfectly.
I took out $180usd and blew it all at ipd lol. Next year I'll grab my wagon and cart
down $1000 and buy myself into a stupor, & have an awkward questioning with a border gaurd.

big meat was big
Obligatory 'That's what she said'
Were you there? I would have picked you up but I don't even have my own car down here. Came with a friend.

Ah that's good.
I was disappointed with the size of the swap meet. And there were ZERO lights for a 240 sedan lol. Finally found a perfect one but the guy wanted too much. At the end he took my offer of $35 so that's good anyway. And I found a few finishing items for my 240. So it worked out okay. And a nice set of 86+ snowcaps.

It's not the crazy whirlwind like last year when we left at 9 pm on a whim and partied in Seattle on the way down but it's been nice to sit back and relax and now I can see the city. :)

IPD gig was fun, as always. Less in the vendor lot... more in the show lot.

Thanks to IPD for putting on a great show, and thanks to those who voted for my R.

And to those who caught me drooling over the buff blue 122 on the trailer in the vendor lot... I take monetary contributions ;)

See you all at VooDoo Donut later this evening, and at Cameron's after that!

we need to get some "hello my name is" nametags at the OVT meets. We did that at a couple DC meets and it helped everyone socialize lots better. I know a couple people, but I know way more screen names then faces.

I'm limping this morning and i don't entirely know why but it might have something to do with the
<h1>Portland triple</h1>

sent from a mobile device in the middle of Tigard

I'm currently crawling around Vurbo while we're rolling past Kalama fixing squeaks with cardboard.
Hooptiespeed++

Big thanks to Cam, IPD, Kyle, Andy, Lucky, and everybody else for making it a killer weekend!

Back