• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Phriday Philly Caravan to Carlisle (16 May, 2014)

I'll do whatever Tim does.
1817.wlEmoticon_2D00_blacksheep_5F00_6B001BAF.png

Me too.

I should mention it's going to rain Friday from amout the time we leave till the time we get to Carlisle. Should taper off Friday evening and be nice for the weekend.

I should probably rain-x and clear out my sunroof drains.

Just a heads up guy, I have to get an axle shaft repaired. My car goes into the shop first thing Friday morning @8, so I should be done in time to make the sprint to meet you guys in Philly. I'll keep Drew updated, esp since I have a handheld CB I need to bring to him.

I wanted to join the Philly caravan but I think it will make me do a detour so since I'll be driving 10 hours already I guess I will go straigh there.

So Philly guys! Are we all on board to meet at the South Philly IKEA in the West side lot before 10am so we can leave by 10? I'm pretty much ready. Just have to pack my car. I'm ****ing stoked!

Hey guys, one of the people coming with me can't leave work until noon in NJ, so me and my buddy in his S40 T5 are going to wait for her.

Got the wagon loaded up. Now to get through a 12 hour shift then it's Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty.

See you guys at Perkins

Waved to you guys from Valley Forge Service Center when ya'll rolled by, I tried to catch up but couldn't find ya'll :( Thanks for taking me in this weekend and it was awesome meeting all of you guys!

Back