• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle Import and Kit Nationals May 15-17 2015

Soon.
jRJeGWT.jpg

Im in there like swimwear.

I think its high time my 242 went to carlisle... I have some work to do lol

Should be there in the 244. 965 if the 244's not together for some reason.

Im in there like swimwear.

I think its high time my 242 went to carlisle... I have some work to do lol

Taking the scenic Eastern Shore route to avoid the DC/Baltimore area? I will probably head north early on that Saturday.

Hoping the 242 will make it this year. If not the c30 will be going again. But I really want to enter my 242 in the judged category.

Hoping the 242 will make it this year. If not the c30 will be going again. But I really want to enter my 242 in the judged category.

Sometimes VCOA will have a Peoples' Choice award but usually all the "Volvos' just hang out.

Chop chop guys with your mechanic skills, but if you live in the northeast, I guess it'll have to wait (unless you have a heated garage, then there's no excuse!).

I'm super excited to meet you all (FINALLY)!!! I wanted to go to last year's but it wasn't the best of timing for me to go. I'm bringing some flava flavs of Tequilla Rose. That's about all about I have to contribute. :lol:

Last edited:
Super excited to get down to see everyone! Hopefully the 242 is still in one peice by then. I assume ppl are still keeping the Perkins tradition and caravan down?

Should be there in the 244. 965 if the 244's not together for some reason.

Taking the scenic Eastern Shore route to avoid the DC/Baltimore area? I will probably head north early on that Saturday.

yeah, eastern shore is the plan for me, I hate driving through DC lol. I'm not sure about timelines just yet (obviously) but ill hit you up when it gets a bit closer and see if we can't meet up somewhere along the way.

Back