• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just Can't Stay Away 1972 142S

I can never get enough of this car!

Good luck with the headliner, I wouldn't think it would be more than several clips. Have you tried pulling lightly here and there around the edges?

FTFY :-P :oogle:

btw i still have that white mirror for your car

Oh yeah! I'm sure you have a lot of other parts I want too. Too bad there wasn't a Davis this year to encourage me to drive up to the Bay.

I can never get enough of this car!

Good luck with the headliner, I wouldn't think it would be more than several clips. Have you tried pulling lightly here and there around the edges?

Thanks! No I haven't looked at it at all really. Come to think of it its probably in the Haynes manual even

this looked great at cars and coffee... let me know if you need a second set of hands for reception refurb

I'm picking up a rust free hood from Jack. It should ship tuesday and arrive here soon!

Took the car to cars and coffee in the rain today. My wipers work but need new rubber. What is the best source for that?

I cleaned and painted the buttcheeks but then never got around to setting the jerry can in it. Pretty silly since that was the whole point of that exercise.

Here it is in the car:

I'm tempted to get some paint stripper and take the can down to bare metal and repainted...

Nice find!!

Nice find!!

thanks, 240Keith actually saw it on CL.

Went on a nice long drive around the hills that encircle Santa Barbara. Its really cloudy down here in the city:

Up on top the road is actually above the clouds!

Probably about 40 miles of twisties

and then coming back down through the clouds:

Man am I glad I did that.

west camino ciello drive toward the shooting range?

I use to live there

how is the hood?

Yes exactly, it was Memorial Day so the shooting range was getting a lot of use.

The hood is in Oakland waiting for a bus with lots of room that is heading south. Once it gets to Santa Barbara you can expect a lot of new photos! Can't wait

I need to find my old pictures of similar view. Mountains look like islands surrounded by clouds .. I miss that drive... except when the road got washed away and wife and I had to go through Buelton to get to SB ..50miles each way.... that was not fun.

Cant wait to see pictures!

I have some NOS ones here for $15 shipped.

I ordered some Amco ones off ebay and I am getting them later tonight. Thank you though!

I need to find my old pictures of similar view. Mountains look like islands surrounded by clouds .. I miss that drive... except when the road got washed away and wife and I had to go through Buelton to get to SB ..50miles each way.... that was not fun.

Cant wait to see pictures!

Boom no more rust!!

Back