• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

WM7.0 (The Last One)/Scotty's Bday/Erik's Bday - February 25th - 29th

doucheNozzle

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i51soveh/n3346/cf109/cm0/cu5/ct0/cs1/ca0/co1/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatWM7.0/tac000/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/iso2016-02-25T17:00:00" allowTransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="576" height="243"></iframe>

It's time for 7.0! We had a blast last time. Can't wait for it again...
Yes, it's a bit last minute but this year will be the last and the most awesomest because super combo.

Date: Thursday Night February 25th 2015 - Monday Morning February 29th 2015
Address: 1565 Descanso 93405
Phone: 76O-6l3-25ll

Thursday: Show up if you want!
Friday Night: Shens.
Saturday: Work on cars, eat, drink, be merry.
Sunday: Pictures, drive, lunch, drive. Same drive as last year because it was so fun. Lunch at same place. Bring Cash for Lunch! Route: Here
Monday: :gtfo:

I have plenty of floor space and a decent backyard for camping.
Hotels are close by.

We'll just do a chip-in/potluck for food this year.

Rules:
New one: Fireworks. Don't bring them.

Food: If you didn't pay for food, you don't get any. Period. Last couple of years we have had an issue with people who paid for food not getting fed.

*I'm not your mom. Nor your dad. Clean up after your damn self. There will be trash cans available. Use them. If you spill ****, clean it up. If you feel like you might be getting sick, head to the bushes, one of the aforementioned trash cans, or the gutter. Do not head for a sink or the bathroom or anywhere else in the house for that matter.

*Bathrooms and roommates: I have only one and three respectively. Yes you can take a shower, no I will not provide a towel. Yes, I do have three other roommates. Treat them with respect. DO NOT go into their rooms.

*no underage drinking. Laws are laws and I have no desire to attract any more police attention than we will.

*Smoking: Outside. Period.

*Act like you have an iota of common sense. Especially parking. Other people do live on my street. Single file parking only.

*"Quiet Time" After 10pm you either need to stfu when you're in the backyard, or get your ass inside.

*I reserve the right to throw your ass out, don't try me. I also know (on a first name basis) the people to call if you push the issue. Please don't. Quickest way to get tossed: Piss my neighbors off or mess up the house. It so far hasn't been issue so let's not make it that way.

Expectations:
*Bring more money than you "think" you'll need. Incidentals are a bitch and odds are you're not down the street from your parents house. The cost of the weekend really isn't that high, but double what you anticipate you'll need and you should be alright.

*Do not bring marginal vehicles. If you're not confident in your car's ability to safely make the trip out and back, leave it at home and buy/beg/borrow/whatever some other means of transportation. You do not want to get out here and have something big fail, and I don't want to have you get out here and have something big fail.

*If you're unsure about something, bring a spare. If you're planning on driving your car on sunday and you've got an m-46, bring a spare or tow your car. insert other parts where needed.

*The Garage & Driveway: First come first serve. Beer and other alcohol will bribe me to move you in. If ANYTHING is damaged or missing in the garage I will find out who did it and there will be punishment. Don't worry. Tools: Don't use mine. See below.

*Don't expect to borrow my tools. Two words: OFF LIMITS. Bring sufficient equipment to repair whatever you think you'll need to repair. Exception: Air tools, jack & jack stands. If you really really really really need a tool, bring sufficient alcohol to convince me.

Jared, just buy the ticket. Itll work out.

The only return flight in my price range leaves Monday morning at 12:25 AM.

I'd have to get to LAX on Sunday night from SLO.

Getting up to SLO isn't a problem. It's getting back in time for that early ass flight that is the issue.

Getting up to SLO isn't a problem. It's getting back in time for that early ass flight that is the issue.

take the train. just don't miss it. :roll:

btw, the train doesn't get you anywhere near LAX. so budget for a bus ride or $70 cab. or $?? uber.

Check the following airport codes: SBP, SMX, SBA, LAX, BUR, LGB, LAX, ONT, SAN, SMF, SFO, OAK, MRY, SJC, FAT

So just checked my assignment schedule, and unless my professors are duping me, that week looks entirely free as ****.

Back