• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals May 17-19 2013!

Got to Carlisle this morning. I've got a vendor booth set up in spot D63. Come over and buy my junk. I've got a bunch of stuff that I need to get rid of and I provide a tbricks discount.

Wish I'd seen this earlier. I've been at Carlisle since 11:30 AM and would have hunted you down.

F1586E57-674B-4DA6-AAE2-24C4167C5F68-7410-00000639AF68E042.jpg

all right bitches...convoy of 1 car (242 gt) SADLY MY CAR IS NOT RUNNING ! coming from the north mostly 87 south from Montreal...leaving at 3am on saturday morning expecting ETA of noon or so...

Had an awesome time checkin out all the cars. Got some parts cheap as phuck. Drank a ton of beer. Ate like a fat person at a buffet. Met some really cool people from here.. Finally. Def goin to take the whole weekend off from work next year and ill start prepping way earlier for it too. Even Carmen had a great time as it was her first time camping and doing any type of car event like this... Thanks for bein so nice and taking two newbies under ur wings guys!

Last edited:
We were referring to you as "Carlisle Santa." Brought me an air mattress, paid, for GP's breakfast. :lol:

Best. Ever.
Getting sh1tfaced, attempting to climb the rafters in the pavilion, and then falling out of them may have left me sore as all hell, but it was all worth it!

Fix it again, Tony.

Had an awesome time seeing/meeting everyone. If we didn't formally meet this time, I look forward to meeting you at the next meet.

I was super stoked about all the kickass 240s that showed up. I felt like a fat kid in a candy store.

Oh BTW who's starting a showroom thread? I'm excited to see the pics everyone took!

Till next time...
Ian

Back