• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Enem V15 Cam Group Buy

bkaushansky

Can't figure out where this belongs so I'm posting here.

Enem V15 NA is selling for approx $340 USD plus shipping. Anyone interested in purchasing, please PM me.

Thanks.
B.

It's very similar to the ipd cam why not get something better? V16 is the immediate better option

Edit: I thought you meant a turbo cam.

Can't figure out where this belongs so I'm posting here.

Enem V15 NA is selling for approx $340 USD plus shipping. Anyone interested in purchasing, please PM me.

Thanks.
B.

I'm a very maybe. I just bought a B cam for the mean time, but the V15NA is what I want. Just depends on what the delivered cost is and whether I have money that week or not.

Going to be tough to find enough NA people to make this happen.

You can have a mod move this to the group buy section. It's in the classifieds area.

Nice to see someone do this again. If anyone wants to feel better about the cost for the enem cams. Spend some time shopping for cams for a Nissan, Toyota, or BMW or even an 'merican high performance cam. They are fairly priced for what you get from enem. They are new cams so no lash caps needed. Just adjust to stock clearances with a V15 n/a or T. I used .015" as my target clearance.

Just curious, what is the appeal of a group buy with Enem? What's stopping me from just emailing them and ordering one myself? The V15 sounds very nice. I like the subtle midrange bump the T in my NA car did, which is low duration high lift compared to the M. I would be interested in trying out a big boy non emissions cam.

Just curious, what is the appeal of a group buy with Enem? What's stopping me from just emailing them and ordering one myself? The V15 sounds very nice. I like the subtle midrange bump the T in my NA car did, which is low duration high lift compared to the M. I would be interested in trying out a big boy non emissions cam.

There isnt really a benefit. They would ship so many cams for one shipping price and then the person organizing buy would receive cams and then ship to buyers. The idea is to split the shipping cost from vendor. In the end you're not really saving all that much money.

Well when I did the group buy. The one benefit was that Jan at enam gave us all a discount on the cams. The discount started at three cams. I forget the discount but it was helpful.

A V15 in either version is a smooth emissions friendly street cam. You get good mileage, good performance with torque all the way to redline. It's a combo of B cam duration and K cam lift.
If you want a performance cam. That level starts with the V16 and you can go pretty wild from there.

Exactly as stated above. We can negotiate a nominal discount plus offset the $120-140 in shipping spread across those interested.

B.

Many ask why is an enem cam better? Well, with these V15 cams and other enem cams when you buy a turbo version or n/a version it is specifically ground to work with your application. For example the turbo V15 uses 112 degree overlap, the n/a version V15 uses 109 degree overlap. This makes the cams work optimally in their application. The IPD turbo cam while sharing the lift and duration of these cams uses 110 degree overlap which is a compromise between optimal turbo overlap and optimal n/a overlap. The cam can still work well but these small differences are why the enam cam works better in your engine. :cool:

I think Gary and TLAO both used V16T cams. Going by how good a V15T is on a ported head. It is probably a nice bump in performance above the V15T.

Back