• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

745 seat covers

JERIC

Does anyone make decent fitting seat covers for 740 series cars? My stock covers are shot and would like to put something over them
Eric

Yeah, I paid a grand for the car, while I love it not sure if I can justify that much but going to check out his site
Thanks Eric's

I don't see how the price paid for a car determines the amount it's worth spending on making it nice. A car isn't an investment, I generally figure on dumping about 2x the purchase price into repairs and upgrades, and the cheaper the car, the more is typically spent fixing it up.

IPD used to sell very nice custom-fit seat covers for the 200/700 series. They no longer list them but it wouldn't hurt to contact them, maybe they have some old stock laying around.

I bought a genuine sheepskin seat cover for my 98' V70R, it's a universal fit but works well on the taller Volvo seats. Worst part was removing the head rest since the little release tabs were stuck.

Back