• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2024-01-06 2024 Party! virtual meet. 6pm East coast US.

Is there one lining up for the 5th November*

*Protestants celebrating the failure of Catholics to blow up the British parliament day aka Bonfire Night/Guy Fawkes Night.

the 5th. probably another kick off and float in-and-out for me, bama plays lsu that evening.

I am planning on attending assuming friends and family don't get me too trashed today. Birthday festivities :roll: lol

I've been fairly inactive as of late and plan on changing that. Should be fairly easy since winter is near and I'll be in the garage when I'm not at work. Maybe I'll be on later.

yeah I got tied up at the house with tom's custom deep dish chicago pizzas that took for ever to cook and kinda forgot about the zoom until we went up here to shut the shop down sorry :D

yeah I got tied up at the house with tom's custom deep dish chicago pizzas that took for ever to cook and kinda forgot about the zoom until we went up here to shut the shop down sorry :D

If you don't fix any of his Mopars he can't head north for dough/inspiration

I think i had 3 beers with the chickens and went to bed. It was a long week of back pain.

Make the kids do the heavy lifting, they won't feel it until the 2040s

10% chance I show up in December, and this time not in anyone's basement

^that's reasonably accurate however considering I haven't wrapped up the easiest LS swap ever, there's not much free time for ol tommy boy. been a wild back half of the year trying to manage all the things, hoping for a bit of a slowdown after this upcoming trip so I can get back into the swing of it. (kent's been busy too, the car is sitting on the ground and can be pushed around, so it's not holding up progress for other things either)

Back