• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

940 tire fitment MT Street SS 275/50 ?

940T4R

Hi all,

I would like to switch MT Street SS in 255/60/15 or 275/50/15 on 8.5x15 ET20 or ET30 ... but without pulling the fenders so as to keep an "original" look, at a pinch cut the inner fender is not a problem but will it pass?

Thanks

depends on ride height and other things.
these would clear with a little trimming and less spacer thickness (right now I believe the adapters are 25mm but I can't recall off the top of my head), but the ride height on my 940 is such that they didn't hit anyway.
162717236.jpg

162717237.jpg

I dunno what their normal size equivalent would be, they're big relative to normal tires.

This is 255 ?

I have hope that can fit inside the fender or just perfectly flush with the good wheels spec.

You have 25mm spacers but what is the spec from wheels ?

the conversion for those tires is 275x50x15, but 50 is way too short of a sidewall for what they actually are. probably closer to a 275 or 265 x 70 or so.

the wheels are ford mustang wheels, I'll have to look the offset up

the conversion for those tires is 275x50x15, but 50 is way too short of a sidewall for what they actually are. probably closer to a 275 or 265 x 70 or so.

the wheels are ford mustang wheels, I'll have to look the offset up

yes the problem is the Street SS tires are not comparable with normal road tires, they often do more than the measurements announced suddenly the application is not compatible but unless you have someone who can give me the actual measurements will be tricky

Back