• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

sachs advantage vs. super touring

das_ding

I just purchased sachs shocks and struts for my car from FCP. The website listed them as sachs advantage, which I understand is the same as boge turbo gas. But what I received were advantage fronts, and "sachs super touring rears." I was going to stick these on my car tonight, but now I'm wondering whether I should send them back.

Does anybody have experience with the "super touring," and if so, are they equivalent to the advantage (I bought these because they are supposed to have a firmer ride than stock)? The website lists them as two different models...

I am not familiar with the sache shocks because I personally only run the Bilsteins. If you don't feel comfortable running them and want to exchange the, I would recommend the Bilstein TCs. I had them on my 944T and my 855T5. They were awesome.

Well I'd read a number of positive reviews of the boge turbo/sachs advantage, so that's what I was hoping to get. I just can't tell if they are interchangeable with the "super touring"--both are gas shocks, and one thing I found online said that sachs sometimes ships them in the "advantage" box. I'd rather not return them if I don't need to.

yea sachs should be great because its oem for some really hi-po cars, I guess get the more expensive one. what car is this for?

Back