• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE Bodykit Fogs Super duper mod

Mr.Borrie

The Sneaky F*ing Ukrainian
I have been searching for SE fogs for like forever.. i decided it was enough and there had to be another way for these holes to be filled.
Got a set of new boch lights that are legal to run during the day here (called verstralers in dutch)

photo0154q.jpg

So i made my way to J2's garage thingy and we though of a way to mount them, then J2 welded the brackets together and i mounted and wires the lamps.
Really not much to it.. i wish i did this a year ago.. the trouble i went through for SE fogs

No action shot of the fogs on cause my battery seems to have died the moment i got home.. thank god for volvo's always breaking down less than 1 KM from home

img1057olq.jpg

img1064n.jpg

Last edited:
Think i've got the same lights, you like em? I haven't installed mine yet

Have not runned them that long but they seem to give a good beam

that's the best way to do it, waiting around for expensive, used, hard to find parts gets annoying.

Agree.. from what i heard the expensive SE fogs are bound to rust and have a bad fitting to the kit.

Looks good dooder!

thanks, means allot coming from a guy who has the real deal!

Those lights look exactly the same as the SE lights, only with different eeuhm, side bits and without the 4 holes that are used to mount the SE lights.

I don't have a photocamera dude :roll:

BTW, i see that they also exist with a yellow lens. Interesting. BTW, did you see where the lights were made? The SE fogs were made in Italy... Maybe they were actually made by Bosch...

I don't have a photocamera dude :roll:

BTW, i see that they also exist with a yellow lens. Interesting. BTW, did you see where the lights were made? The SE fogs were made in Italy... Maybe they were actually made by Bosch...

uhm dont know will check that in the morning, but i would not be suppriced since 50% of a volvo is bosch
are those the fog or driving lights?

Driving lights.. and they only work with e-codes on your car :lol:

Back