• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 240 Corbeau racing seat bracket question

dannyman742

Does anyone know if these brackets will fit in a 93 240? It says the bracket will fit only 78-86 but I don't think the bolt patterns changed? Anyone got input? Or anyone know a better bracket?

RiAwpRQ.png

From 75 to 93 every 240 seat I've unbolted has been the same. Including puting 83 seats in a 91 without issue. My bet is your good but if otherwise please do tell.

Not related to the thread but does anyone remember someone getting 3 free sets of corbeau seats and complaining about it?

I haven't been on this forum for very long at all but I'm pretty sure I've heard about that

Are you planning on using the brackets with corbeau seats or something different? There is another company that makes “universal” brackets but if I was using corbeau seats I’d go with corbeau brackets. There was someone on here that got a set and complained about them and was given multiple more sets and was never happy…

Are you planning on using the brackets with corbeau seats or something different? There is another company that makes ?universal? brackets but if I was using corbeau seats I?d go with corbeau brackets. There was someone on here that got a set and complained about them and was given multiple more sets and was never happy?

They will be for corbeau seats, and dang do you happen to know who or what thread that guy was in?

Free bump as this is relevant to my interests and I'd like to find out - Don't want to run a fixed back seat for the use case I have in mind.

Corbeau seats

I have corbeau GTS and use an adapter bracket from "Planted". The bracket is a fixed position that mounts directly to the floor. The seat is just a little higher than stock seats. However the higher side bolsters are noticeable when getting in and out of the car. It's a tight fit. I will most likely change to a seat with sliders and a little lower side blosters.

Seat brackets Recaro vs Corbeau

Just a little FYI. I was curious if the seat mounting pattern between Recaro and Corbeau was the same. I currently have Corbeau GTS seats and use a fixed position bracket from "planted". I ordered the new Recaro specific seat brackets from BNE to see if they would fit.

They are not interchangeable. No big deal, now I know and wanted to share the information.

Back