• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2022 Thread - 5/21/2022 Portland, OR

Harlard

Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?
300+ Club

Get your bodies ready.

Event Info

It has been a few years since our last Garage Sale event. The time has finally come where we are ready to host one of the largest Volvo enthusiast events in the country. IPD’s Garage Sale is known for having some of the most unique Volvos on display. IPD has not only created one of the best Volvo cars shows in the country, we’ve turned it into one of the best charity events around. IPD has an incredible relationship with a local non-profit providing nursing care to medically fragile children and young adults. For many years this Volvo community has raised thousands of dollars supporting an amazing organization. IPD and Nursingale can’t wait to see you on May 21st. Please visit this blog as IPD will be adding more details leading up to the event. Thank you for your support!

Our annual Garage Sale has become such a fixture in the Volvo community that we have people asking about it months in advance. We’ve heard this event described as one of the largest Volvo gathering on the West Coast and it’s hard to argue. It’s massive and we look forward to this event each and every year.

As usual, we have some great events planned this year so mark your calendar for Saturday May 21st 2022 and join us and other Volvo enthusiasts for prizes, car show, raffle drawings, ipd Plinko, swap meet deals, Show'n Shine and sales event. We guarantee that you will see some awe inspiring cars, meet some like minded Volvo lovers and have a great time.

We hope to see you here for this great event.

When: Saturday May 21st, 2020 - 9:00am to 3:00pm

Where: 11744 NE Ainsworth Cir. Portland, Oregon 97220

Dunno what my schedule will be like, got a bunch going on right around that time right now. Kinda depends if things fall thru, then I can make this, otherwise, nope, I'm out.

I'm planning to drive up from SF Friday if any other Bay Area peeps are interested in rolling

If the wagon is done and up to the task. I have already taken of the Friday and Monday to make the long trip from San Diego with a couple other Volvos.

If someone films it w/ a Go-pro Sturgis-rally style, is there any reason go to the show IRL? :lol:

It's hilarious to see Sturgis 2020 vs. 2021:
...2020 they were all riled up & enthused & 'poppin' off,' 2021 they were just 'gettin it done' it seemed like / at the 'acceptance phase' that group/knowledge base/hardcore 'rah rah go team' enthusiasm / quality OE parts gets smaller every year so just check in while they can/before they're/the event's dead 'n gone & more low key?
Looked like people had a good time, tho? :lol:

Buy lots of stuff from IPD & swedishiron.com to keep 'em in business & showing up?
IPD can't be making (any/much?) $ going to all the trouble to host this thing doing some basic math/marketing projections,
genuinely surprised & grateful that they still do?

Ditto to wat Gary sez...

Last edited:
Back