• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

northern nj meet

cookiemonster

Im planning a weekend meet for july 15-17. Have decent amount of property so camping, huge bonfire, bbqing, (i will be making chicken), lake for fishing. Its in the woods with alot of very popular mountain bike trails so bring your bike. Friday night bonfire setup tents, get drunk and whatever else you guys wanna do. Saturday fishing, biking, hiking, or ideas? Sunday planning a cruise not sure how long yet but if a decent amount of people wanna come will get more into detail. Tents are required, or sleep in your car or on it doesn't matter. Like i said it's in the woods only house out there so you can get drunk an pass out where ever or be as loud as you want. The is a paved section of road that is pretty much abandoned so can do quarter mile runs saturday night. If anyone is interested let me know.

Yea whatever you can do man, and the trails around here are pretty awesome if i dont say so myself. You can even bring your carlisle bike.

I really want to go, but a girl I work with has a grad party. I might be a little late on my final decision I hope that's not too much trouble.

Also the8 8th is the P.A meet, then there is your meet.. THEN Ikea the following weekend. I'm not sure if I can take three weekends off in a row.

I really want to go, but a girl I work with has a grad party. I might be a little late on my final decision I hope that's not too much trouble.

Also the8 8th is the P.A meet, then there is your meet.. THEN Ikea the following weekend. I'm not sure if I can take three weekends off in a row.

YUP! ditto for me! All of the above. lol

Back