• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What wheels, exhaust, spoiler are on this sick 242? also kit?

papsimagoo

Delicious Boost! Nom nom
What wheels, exhaust, spoiler are on this sick 242? also kit?

info?
vall05_35.jpg

thanks. do u know if these are still sold?
240tic has them on his car in some pics. i know those are the wheels i want. any more info guyz?

Spoiler should be easy enough if you're willing to put up a few hundred bucks.

Wheels, look at several thousand.

Body kit? It looks nice, which means it's probably only available in sweden, several hundred to purchase, several hundred to ship?

My numbers could be off, this is just what I recall from the tens of other people who've asked in the past.

The wheels run about $1400-$1800, but it's the shipping/duties and their general impossibility to get here in the states that gets ya...

You can get them here.. http://www.gummihuset.se/aluminiumfalgar.asp?dept_id=405&inch=18 , price is 1875 SEK each (that is including the Swedish sales tax) -- don't know how much the shipping would be but not cheap that's for sure ;)

Cheers Dyna

Last I tried, they wouldn't ship to the US. We all know where the wheels we want are, just can't get them out of the old country. Might be different now, maybe they'll actually ship across the pond.

Last I tried, they wouldn't ship to the US. We all know where the wheels we want are, just can't get them out of the old country. Might be different now, maybe they'll actually ship across the pond.

i looked at getting these along time ago...5+ years ago? they would ship to the us at that time. IIRC the wheels where like $1300 for a set of 5x18" and shipping on top of that was an addtional 5-800. so yeah like $1400-1800us for a set. good luck!

gook flute?

:ugh: I'm embarrassed for you.

im embarassed for that 242 with such an embarassment of a muffler. everyone has those things. around here everyone calls them gook flutes.. for many given reasons lol
otherwise that car is awsome. i wana get a group a soiler somtime. and i wish super dtm's were avalible in the states

you guys don't have the right PEROGATIVE to get those wheels.
For the cost of shipping, fly yourself over with an overnight carry on and bring them home personally!
BTW - That's not a bodykit, I don't think. Looks like standard 86+ cladding that has been painted.

Unless it's a knock-off, that muffler is a HKS Carbon-ti. Cool on an MKVI Supra turbo, not so much on a Volvo.....I used to own a Subaru, so yeah, I know my JDM.... :-P

Back