• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What should I do next?!?!?!

What to do first?

• L.E.D Dash conversion with white gauge faces

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Bitchin' sound system

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • exhaust

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Switch out/update interior bits

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Window tint

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • pee in it's butt

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • rims/wheels

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • +T

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters

.t.i.m.m.y.240

Well, thanks to uncle sam and such, I've been pressed with the money to start putting a dent into everything I want to do with 'teh Nemesis. So, what should I do first? Come June or so, I'm going to shave all exterior trim, badges (minus the grill) and then paint the b****! Help me out guys, I want to see what you all think.

Well, thanks to uncle sam and such, I've been pressed with the money to start putting a dent into everything I want to do with 'teh Nemesis. So, what should I do first? Come June or so, I'm going to shave all exterior trim, badges (minus the grill) and then paint the b****! Help me out guys, I want to see what you all think.

Whatever you do, spend money on manufactured goods from China.

I only read +T...didnt even read the other. I just drove mine NEW +T around the block for the first time. Woooaaa! No fan yet so I didnt go far.

+T FTW

All of the above. But seriously, if you've got the time, know how and cash, go for a +T!

I only read +T...didnt even read the other. I just drove mine NEW +T around the block for the first time. Woooaaa! No fan yet so I didnt go far.

+T FTW

I plan on doing it, but I don't have that much money right now, I think I will start collecting parts soon.

I voted for rims, it makes the 240 not as lame to look at. What all have you done to your car so far?
Nothing really, rebuilt the top end. I blew the HG and instead of just fixing that and being done with it, my dad and I decided to really kick it up and revive the tired engine. So, nothing too big, but a start. Really the only thing I've done is put in an aftermarket sound system in it, which is getting yet another update soon enough.

Whatever you do, spend money on manufactured goods from China.
Well played good sir! I do have to say, that seems to be Uncle's intention with giving us all of this money!

DSCN0287.jpg

Here's an idea of what the car looks like now, there would be more, but the camera died and I don't want to run up and down another four flights of stairs for you bahstards

well, I'm not going to strip the tan....I kind of like it. Instead, I'm going to accent the interior with black to try to mix it up and make it more interesting.

First: Sound
Second: wheels
Third: Suspension (sways, shocks, struts, springs, etc...)
Fourth: +T (this includes camshaft and bigger rods!)

That's the order I'm going in anyway.

I voted for +T, but since this made its way to off-topic:

edit: whoops. Why did I think this was in off-topic? Well, as I said, +T or suspension will be the most entertaining. :-D

RIMMPZZZ

Speaking of those things, what are some years/models I can input into various wheel websites to get some results? They don't have jack for a 1991 244, probably the offset. I put in a 2000 V70 and got hella cool results. I of course don't mind running adapters for the offset, but could someone give me a game plan?!

Back