• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New member introduction - VanVolvo is a troll

Man, he's even a local here. Hmm...time to find an IP, find an address, see if there's a Volvo parked in the driveway next to the Yugo....lol

According to his info he says he owns an 89 245, and is an "auto technician".

So I'm a bit surprised that he would join a Volvo community forum and immediately go on a tantrum, and make threats to the locals.

What a bunch of Nancy's... i dont need info or to belong to a community like this. Never my intention.. looking for parts thats all. No need to kiss asa to people i havent even met to feel accepted to an internet gang.. keybord wannabe gangsters talking all tough..haha what a waste.. this is actually worse than pick n pull, but atleast your face to face to people when your there...

What a bunch of Nancy's... i dont need info or to belong to a community like this. Never my intention.. looking for parts thats all. No need to kiss asa to people i havent even met to feel accepted to an internet gang.. keybord wannabe gangsters talking all tough..haha what a waste.. this is actually worse than pick n pull, but atleast your face to face to people when your there...

Whatcha looking for?

I have a simple 89 240 wagon as a beater... not trying to improve or dressup a turd like most people on this website. im out....and to gsellstr. im in sacramento go ahead and make a threath.. we can meet anywhere local if your trying to find me..

*Nancies*

No beef against nobody on here but "DangerKitty" got a little carried away.. its all good, respect to everyone else including longtime member redwoodchair. Peace

No beef against nobody on here but "DangerKitty" got a little carried away.. its all good, respect to everyone else including longtime member redwoodchair. Peace

Good to see you have a thick skin, that's the first requirement.

:x:

What exactly do you think you can / will find for your car that you can't at Sunrise Blvd other than higher prices?

Yeah, what's your beef against me?
I ask you to stay out of my for sale thread and you get offended and nasty.
I attempted to be at least civil, and you make threats and call names.

your trying to find me..

Don't worry. I've been running background checks on every single new member on here for years. I see things. I know things. If you've ever posted pics of your junk online, I've seen them. If you've ever been in a forum pissing match, I've read it. If you've ever had the popo talk to you for pissing on the neighbor's shrubs, I've read about it. Been audited by the IRS? I've seen that also. There are no secrets.

I can probably tell you which crapper you're sitting on in your house when posting much less which stone Gary would need to kick over for the underworld to come crawling out from under.

Everyone. Can be found. Quite easily.

Don't worry. I've been running background checks on every single new member on here for years. I see things. I know things. If you've ever posted pics of your junk online, I've seen them. If you've ever been in a forum pissing match, I've read it. If you've ever had the popo talk to you for pissing on the neighbor's shrubs, I've read about it. Been audited by the IRS? I've seen that also. There are no secrets.

I can probably tell you which crapper you're sitting on in your house when posting much less which stone Gary would need to kick over for the underworld to come crawling out from under.

Everyone. Can be found. Quite easily.

Ooh ooh I?m crapping, do me! Do me!!!

Redwoodchair.....i was just looking at other venues for parts and possibly cars.. i found alot of stuff at sunrise blvd and pick and pulls here in the sac area.. center armrests both with and without cupholders, flathoods , cargo and wafflemats, rubber trunk mats.tachs and gauges... just basic stuff for my satisfaction.. but i see this community doesnt like outsiders..haha.. they act threatened for some reason and get so defensive.. thanks tho

Buzz tracking someone down nowadays its so easy... i told gsellstr if he needs to talk im in sacramento and am more than willing to talk to him if hes saying things like, its time to look up an ip address to find where im at.. really.. no need for the trouble.. thats why i said if you want to meet me let me know..

But honestly tho, this is really taking up alot of useless time.. so peace and respect to all members who were polite.. thanks

Redwoodchair.....i was just looking at other venues for parts and possibly cars.. i found alot of stuff at sunrise blvd and pick and pulls here in the sac area.. center armrests both with and without cupholders, flathoods , cargo and wafflemats, rubber trunk mats.tachs and gauges... just basic stuff for my satisfaction.. but i see this community doesnt like outsiders..haha.. they act threatened for some reason and get so defensive.. thanks tho

Ya those used to be really good yards for RWD Volvos, but they've been thinning out a bit lately everywhere even here in the bay area where they were thick as locusts.

Anyway just FYI, pretty much anything goes in Off Topic, For Sale and the other forums not so much so.

I would NOT deal with someone as rude as you.....no lowballers....NO TIRE KICKERS....Locals only.... Don't waste MY time.///Ttt...YOU will BE reported TO THE MODS

Last edited:
Back