home register FAQ memberlist calendar

Go Back   Turbobricks Forums > Mechanical > maintenance & nonperformance

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2022, 11:37 AM   #1
Board Member
Join Date: Oct 2019
Default Looking for a part number near the fuel filler

What is the part number of the rubber piece that catches/drains spilled gasoline under the fuel filler hole?
VolvoLatAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 02:59 PM   #3
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Monroe, OR USA

I probably have a good condition used part. Send me a PM if you're interested in buying one.
2manyturbos is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.