• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

24HoL Buttonwillow Oct 1-2 2022

rb92673

racecar
Anyone else going to be there? I will be bringing my heap and trying not to blow my turbo innards all over the Bus Stop and Riverside.

If you are, stop by and say hi. Team whatever_racecar garage 8.

My only 24hr I've done was at Buttonwillow. I think it was in July. Miserable. A Volvo won the overall though I think.

Ya, I did a couple of Lemons races in June when temps were over 100, it was miserable. October can still be pretty warm, but you probably won't die.

We are packed up and headed out today or tomorrow morning. If you are at the race, stop by garage 8 and say hello. If it is when the track is cold, stop by for a beer.

Robb

We are packed up and headed out today or tomorrow morning. If you are at the race, stop by garage 8 and say hello. If it is when the track is cold, stop by for a beer.

Robb

What times? I can swing by in the morning. Looking at a few tehachapi houses later the afternoon.

The racetrack expansion is going to be huge next year. Gonna be x3 the size it is now.

Last edited:
What times? I can swing by in the morning. Looking at a few tehachapi houses later the afternoon.

The racetrack expansion is going to be huge next year. Gonna be x3 the size it is now.

We race 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday, and 9:00 am to 3:30 pm Sunday.

Friday is tech 12:00 to 5:00, we will probably be testing on track.

I wonder if there will be a 5 mile track option like Thunderhill. That would be nice.

I think Lemons charges $30 plus the track charges $10 to get in. Kind of expensive.

We race 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday, and 9:00 am to 3:30 pm Sunday.

Friday is tech 12:00 to 5:00, we will probably be testing on track.

I wonder if there will be a 5 mile track option like Thunderhill. That would be nice.

I think Lemons charges $30 plus the track charges $10 to get in. Kind of expensive.

I think they want 3 separate tracks going at the same time. Also looks like it?s Tesla/electric car specific. Already built about 40 supercharger stations

Back