• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Donate HERE!

Good point - anyone that donated (and i upgraded them) in April I will have to re-apply their user privilege's. Thanks for the reminder

I just donated again thanks for bringing my therapy back online...... what's it gonna take to make my name color brown?

you guys are the best, thanks. We will do a fun event once i get everything sorted.. probably a couple weeks to be honest, i'm still hacking away at the basics right now

Thanks. I had set my calendar to make a yearly donation. Will watch fit future notice
BTW: The new format is fantastic !
The old donate link just takes you to a page saying what PayPal to donate to. Donation instructions are in the first post here:

Quoting Dana here, and editing the first post:
"I know a lot of people have asked me where to send donations and I really appreciate all the support. As some are aware, our host went out of business and in doing so cut us 2+ years short of our pre-paid hosting. Additionally the software and addons and new host were additional out of pocket expenses as well. That being said, i think going forward we will be operating at a much more affordable rate. For now, if you want to donate you can use our paypal donate@saliv8.com and put your username in the notes."

thanks guys, i appreciate the support flowing in even though i'm not done fixing everything - helps pay the bills for the server and new software.

Donated, but I'm an idiot and didn't put my username in the quotes. I did put in a request on the OT board, will happily tell ya my email and donation amount to prove my ID.

Back