• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Whatever_Racecar Endurance 745T

Are you planning to run LD at Willow Springs May 1-2?

We're just back from the Sonoma LD race last weekend. Randy Pobst drove a stint for us on Saturday. His input after was very helpful for our setup. BTW he ran a 1:59 in our car while the best we did was a 2:03. No substitute for talent!

FYI Randy has a 740 to run in LD and Lemons on the east coast.

Last edited:
Are you planning to run LD at Willow Springs May 1-2?

We're just back from the Sonoma LD race last weekend. Randy Pobst drove a stint for us on Saturday. His input after was very helpful for our setup. BTW he ran a 1:59 in our car while the best we did was a 2:03. No substitute for talent!

FYI Randy has a 740 to run in LD and Lemons on the east coast.

We are planning to run LD at Willow Springs. I got four LD sticker tires in my trailer ready to go on after 24HoL Sonoma in March.

What car are you running? Those are really fast times, what was the cutoff for Superdog?

We're running a '94 MX-5. It's an old ex-Spec Miata racer that we bought thru Craigslist. Sonoma was our 3rd race. We DNF'd our first two events with a blown head gasket at Willow on Sunday afternoon and a broken exhaust pipe up at Laguna, again on Sunday Afternoon. We're all virgins to on-track racing. Our first race was Willow Springs. After the blown head gasket we bought an '03 junkyard engine and installed an MS3 ECU along with a pretty thorough rebuild of the car along with a total home made wiring harness.

We were over the moon after Sonoma. We fell in love with the circuit and had an amazing Sunday race.

Our high points;
A) We finished with the car fully intact. We didn't break anything and avoided the carnage from the huge field that started on Saturday.
B) We managed a podium on Sunday.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cyAHnoXp-HE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe we'll see you in May at Willow.

Last edited:
They don't run the bus stop fyi so the times will be lower.
Ahh...

We're running a '94 MX-5. It's an old ex-Spec Miata racer that we bought thru Craigslist. Sonoma was our 3rd race. We DNF'd our first two events with a blown head gasket at Willow on Sunday afternoon and a broken exhaust pipe up at Laguna, again on Sunday Afternoon. We're all virgins to on-track racing. Our first race was Willow Springs. After the blown head gasket we bought an '03 junkyard engine and installed an MS3 ECU along with a pretty thorough rebuild of the car along with a total home made wiring harness.

We were over the moon after Sonoma. We fell in love with the circuit and had an amazing Sunday race.

Our high points;
A) We finished with the car fully intact. We didn't break anything and avoided the carnage from the huge field that started on Saturday.
B) We managed a podium on Sunday.

Maybe we'll see you in May at Willow.

Sounds like winning to me.

So we are racing this weekend and since we blew up our 2.25" Summit Racing turbo muffler after two races, we built a 3" exhaust with a new ATP 3" Ultimate wastegate and Borla race muffler. Hopefully it holds. No idea if I ported it enough.
Yf2jkinl.jpg

XlEoyZml.jpg

K1EknkCl.jpg

2RUUiB1l.jpg

g6dNlWAl.jpg

bjz9rxTl.jpg

Sounds like correct boost.

How is the CD009 thus far? Did you wind up using the front mount shifter from Autosports Engineering?

Sounds like correct boost.

How is the CD009 thus far? Did you wind up using the front mount shifter from Autosports Engineering?

CD009 has been rock solid. I have a 3.5 rear end so 6th is useless. Forward mount shifter would be too far forward on 7 series, still using the Yoshifab shifter.

Interesting. Did you run a resonator or restrictive muffler?

BNE Suspension is working great.

I ran a straight-through minimal resonator. The car was so loud I had to drive with earplugs in.

It was ok with a helmet on, but not sure if i would want to put up with it for an enduro setup.

It was extremely light

CD009 has been rock solid. I have a 3.5 rear end so 6th is useless. Forward mount shifter would be too far forward on 7 series, still using the Yoshifab shifter.

Good to know good to know. One more thing: does it resonate and rattle like a T5?

I ran a straight-through minimal resonator. The car was so loud I had to drive with earplugs in.

It was ok with a helmet on, but not sure if i would want to put up with it for an enduro setup.

It was extremely light

Thanks for the response. Car is much louder, not as loud as most Miatas.

So this shiny part arrived yesterday from ATP. T3/T4 50 trim .63 a/r

GQNP8Lxl.jpg

FDWzm8gl.jpg

Does not have a boost reference nipple. Are those typical tapped 1/8-27 NPT?

Back