• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fundraiser for Redwood Chair

propav8r

F*ck Edgar
15hsnrcl.jpg

Hey everyone, I've dropped this link in the OT thread, but I'm pinning it here for more visibility. We've set up a GoFundMe to give his partner, Monica, a gift from us here on Turbobricks, both the forum and the Facebook page.

You can donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/ken-roge...heet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Eventually, Monica will be added as the beneficiary of the fund, so all money raised goes straight from GoFundMe to her without any middlemen.

Additionally, a couple others of us are putting together some full color stickers and decals that will be available in the very near future. All proceeds from the stickers and decals will also be given to Monica.

Ken was a great guy who, I'd wager, helped each and every one of us out in some way or another. Please consider a donation in honor of one of TB's finest.

Last edited:
We?re within $150 of the $5k goal. Wanted to say a big ?thank you? to those that that have already donated.

We should have info/ordering options for stickers and decals this evening or tomorrow.

Wow.

I went from a lurker. To a poster. Back to lurker again.
I think Redwood has commented in every thread I've ever seen on here.

the stickers are great. I'm confused about the the Saint, I saw in the other thread 240 240 you said called him a lucha libre which I always thought it was, but you were then corrected by apachechef

underneath the Lucha sticker.

:nono: the Spirt comic.

sniffle, the above is how he corrected me when I assumed the same.

So that's Will Eisner's The Spirit comic... and the sticker image is in the title character The Spirit?

What is it from originally, anybody know?

I always thought its a drawing of the luchador Blue Demon. His mask looks just like that

the stickers are great. I'm confused about the the Saint, I saw in the other thread 240 240 you said called him a lucha libre which I always thought it was, but you were then corrected by apachechef

So that's Will Eisner's The Spirit comic... and the sticker image is in the title character The Spirit?

What is it from originally, anybody know?

I always thought its a drawing of the luchador Blue Demon. His mask looks just like that

Part of this is that I'm a dumb and for some reason got the words "Spirit" and "Saint" mixed up. My brain hasn't been firing on all cylinders in... a while.

Anywho that's fixed on the website. Though I still personally don't honestly know and am just going off of what others have said.

Back