• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

220 amazon aka wagon rear suspension poly bushings ?

Ipd has them but I don?t like ipd

Can't blame you, last set of panhard poly bushing I got from them were some generic crap made in India. They used to sell SuperPro, sneaky mofo's. They don't disclose the source on their website for aftermarket parts. :grrr:

Can't blame you, last set of panhard poly bushing I got from them were some generic crap made in India. They used to sell SuperPro, sneaky mofo's. They don't disclose the source on their website for aftermarket parts. :grrr:

I got superpros from them for my 240 last year. This year I ordered through them and got generic ones for my 122 rear end. The poly halves were too wide and didn't match the width of the metal sleeves. I had to sand them down a bit so they would fit.

Easy way to tell is look for the OE part number. If it starts with SPF, you're getting legit Superpro. I've seen too many cheap brands that are pure garbage.

Do let me know what you find Jack, so I can HOPEFULLY update the catalog if anything does cross-ref. I've got Superpro's ear.

Back