• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

anyone know of a sequential gear box

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he said, anything can be modified to fit, sequential tranny is never just bolt in unless driving a mustang and still not a straight swap

The Jerico is going to be so much stronger. Everyone I know that has a sequential has experienced at least one failure each season.
The Jerico is just a beefed up T10 gearbox, and it uses the standard GM 4-bolt pattern. That makes it a near bolt-on using the available redblock adapter plates.

I think that converting from h-pattern to sequential without having proper dog-rings is a huge waste of money. The only benefit is that you have to think less when shifting. You'll still need the clutch.

anyone know of a sequential gear box that would work in a 7 series?

Lots of people know of sequential gearboxes that would work in any rwd Volvo..

We also know that nobody here, including you can afford them..

Sequentail box for RWD Turbobrickers is 100% fap-fodder.

This should be moved to off topic so "the normal suspects" can fap it to death like they fap every other thread there to death.

Lots of people know of sequential gearboxes that would work in any rwd Volvo..

We also know that nobody here, including you can afford them..

Sequentail box for RWD Turbobrickers is 100% fap-fodder.

This should be moved to off topic so "the normal suspects" can fap it to death like they fap every other thread there to death.

Probably better said,,,

any one here who could afford them knows better than to spend that much money on a gear box for a volvo :-P

Whether they can afford to, should want to, or are technically able to aside, the things are just NOT suitable for a road car and you would be sick and tired of it in a week. hell, even driving 25 miles to Oulton Park if I can't be bothered trucking it there from my home is hell, and my hearing is shot ;)

There's only one way to take a straight cut dog box car on the road and it's like this:

truck.jpg

Yeah Chris, years ago I had gotten some Tran-x straight cut gear kits for a couple of the Opel boys I kept going in the woods, and it was "cool" to hear them go thru the gears---from the outside.. Inside it was then we started looking into intercoms...

As always though, as nearly every question like this, the Oh Pea asks about something outlandish or rediculous---in THIS context---and never states a reason WHY? Sure sign they're fapping..

I think PPG has a T5 gearset with straight cut 1st through 4th and helical cut 5th. That might make it more livable in a 'street' car. I'd really like to have a box with dog rings instead of synchro's, but they are $$$$ and I've gotten pretty good at shifting without the clutch anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back