• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo for life! For Ex-wife and kid!

sbabbs

300+ Member
300+ Club
Ex taking kid to first day of school two lane highway young kid in ma's new cheby coloreamo mini pickup decides to pass hits my ex-wife and kid head on sideways... I'm am going to buy her another one ASAP! She said I loved that car, everything worked.. I said it had 260k miles I will buy you one with 100k.. Life triumphs over love.. Screw you stubaro.. There insurance said we are not gonna rent you a car until we talk to the kid driver. I've about had it with insurance companies... Kid in neck brace but sill able to say 100 times in the meat wagon with the ex and kid all the way to hospital, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Kid shoulda recorded it with her new 800 dollar ifone... How's that for the first day of high school?

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5756838671.html

IMG_56703_zpsjtfj9vcn.jpg

IMG_56711_zps8ywrzk4x.jpg

IMG_56731_zps9vtilxct.jpg

Every air bag deployed!

Thank you Norse gods!

Simon

Last edited:
Damn Simon, that looks like a hell of a hit but hey, the car did it's job well it looks like. At least you've got family to buy a new car for, and I'd bet 1, that kid will learn a little from this, and 2, he has a bit better chance of buying a Volvo after seeing your family safe while he's hurt.

Hope everyone recovers quick!

Back