• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Is this EZK LH 2.4 and chippable?

dieda

Hi all,

What do you think about this EZK, is it for LH 2.4? and what is that (sensor?) that hose hooked up to? looks like it's chippable, the mechanic who sell this said it came from 740 16V

O5p0T0S

Thanks

IIRC that is one equipped with boost control, redblockpowered did some investigation and found they run similar firmware and work with his chips. But I don't know the current status of that little sidetrack

Hi Swedbrick,

If it's a boost / load sensor, so it means that it's not from 740 16V, but is it LH 2.4 EZK? I'm afraid to fry it (then i have to buy it) or fry my chip if i just plugged it in without knowing if it's compatible

That is an ez118k for 1985 ish carb/kjet? cars. It won't accept any known chips.

It appears bosch ecu's didn't differ that greatly over the years, but yes it is not lh2.4 I believe. Your best bet would be getting a non-chippable ezk and making it chippable or finding a goldbox.

That is an ez118k for 1985 ish carb/kjet? cars. It won't accept any known chips.

This is true. I think they're the same for B230E and B230K. Either way, nothing I'm equipped to deal with.

I am working on adapting the EZ210K (very similar to EZ116K but with integrated boost control/MAP/TPS) from 460/480 turbo into my car, but very slowly. Haven't done much work on it lately. Might be fun to make a thread about it.

Back