• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

15g obtainable hp guesses on a 240/b230ft

no farking way on that turbo. unless you wanted to run it way out of its efficiency range & boosted like 26 27 psi. *cough* maybe you might be able to pull 280-290 flywheel.

but thats hoping for pigs to fly & for hillary clinton to just go away

no farking way on that turbo. unless you wanted to run it way out of its efficiency range & boosted like 26 27 psi. *cough* maybe you might be able to pull 280-290 flywheel.

but thats hoping for pigs to fly & for hillary clinton to just go away

HA! exactly what i didnt want to say nor tell myself, i was looking for someone to just say it bluntly which brings me to the qeustion why did I even ask in the first place.... so turdblow suggestions? 2871r? yes? no? maybe so?

2871r is good. holset is good

but im a big fan of faster spool up & things that still "look" stock. a 20g would be a good choice. or a 18t/19t. the choice is yours.

*edit*
slowboyracing.com makes a "bastard" 20g it might be right up your alley

Somebody said super 60?

turbosb.jpg

based on weight and quartermile times, the calculator said i was running 240ish hp with my 15g. i dunno if that was wheel or crank tho. a 15g wheel, in a 15g compressor housing, on a td04hl center section and exhaust is NOT going to get you anywhere near 300hp. 240-250 is more realistic.

I love my Super 16g from Hahn racecraft...you can get them for pretty cheap on Ebay now. Both myself and Poik are running them. This turbo should be good for 13's in my car, need to get my car tuned first :)

based on weight and quartermile times, the calculator said i was running 240ish hp with my 15g. i dunno if that was wheel or crank tho. a 15g wheel, in a 15g compressor housing, on a td04hl center section and exhaust is NOT going to get you anywhere near 300hp. 240-250 is more realistic.

yes but you did that with 23+psi ... I did a better ET and trap speed with only 15psi on the 15g SO ..... with a proper setup you CAN hit 300bhp with a 15g.

yes you can talk all of the crap all you bitches want but I HAVE seen more than a few dynos of TD04HL-15G/16T's doing it. just because it can not be done hear means that we suck at volvos.

most of you love to throw $ and parts at stuff vs doing it right, myself I feel into this group as I still have yet to run a faster ET than my 15g @ 15psi time

I would recomend a HX-35 or HY351 :-P

you cant recommend anything you havent run and doesnt exist.....

i wouldnt recommend the hx35 unless you go for the smaller bullseye power exhaust housing for it (.55 if you can find one or the .70 they now still sell)

though I like the He351 i have on my car currently (spools decently for its size on a B21ft), but if you want one cheap, youve got to hunt it down (i waited for a month or two checking DTR every day for one and scored one w 8k miles on it for $250 shipped)

yes but you did that with 23+psi ... I did a better ET and trap speed with only 15psi on the 15g SO ..... with a proper setup you CAN hit 300bhp with a 15g.

yes you can talk all of the crap all you bitches want but I HAVE seen more than a few dynos of TD04HL-15G/16T's doing it. just because it can not be done hear means that we suck at volvos.

most of you love to throw $ and parts at stuff vs doing it right, myself I feel into this group as I still have yet to run a faster ET than my 15g @ 15psi time

good info coming from the guy that still has LH

Back