• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

volvo 740 diesel engine mounts

waslo dilleggi

hi guys i have a 1989 VOLVO 740 DIESEL LOWRIDER , it s on air suspension , and it s hopping...now i have to change my engine hydraulic mounts parts number 1328857, but they are almost unavailable or they are too expensive when i find them... i have saw that people use other stuff to replace them like solid rubber mounts or hockey pucks, but can't really find exact number parts ...can you help??? thanks

feedback....i did my engine mounts .....replaced the original with 3 and 1/2 hockey pucks ( 2 and 1/2 black official pucks, 1 blue training puck because it s softer rubber )....before that,with used engine mounts , the car was shaking so bad , slow and wide shaking , gearshift was shaking in my hand like a mf , at idle 700 rpm it was like a massage .....now it s like a small vibration , gearshift isn't shaking anymore and i ve just increase the idle to 900 rpm for less vibrations , now it s like i have a nervous engine .... i have to say too , it is a diesel and a lowrider , so i' m not looking for a 100% comfortable car .. but I'd say , now, it s so so much better and i m very happy of this cheap mod .... original mounts on skandix.com were at 170€ each

Back