• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

    Thank you for being a part of our community!

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • They're not, but I could tell you how to since I've been considering it. Sign shops have perforated vinyl called Vue-Thru that's used for putting graphics over windows. It's white, but have them print black (or red?) over it and laminate it then stick it on and trim it. The 50/50 type should still be legal and not give you any problems. I'd watch the 70/30 though, it's not supposed to be used on vehicles. It shouldn't be more than about $50 for 2 pieces that would cover your lights.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…