• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

    Thank you for being a part of our community!

What do I need to apply?

You will need an engine dyno reading (doubt anyone will have this) or a chassis dyno (rolling dyno for your Europeans). We have come up with a generous number to accomedate sloppy transmissions, so a given 15% loss for Automatics or 12% for manuals. This would essentially give you a reading of 255rwhp for autos and 264rwhp for manuals

update: sorry folks, this is Nitrous free... some may argue its the same as someone using water or methanol injection, however what we're looking for is constant positive power, not in spurts. Sorry.